Add these dates to your diary - the best and biggest Christmas fairs in Bucks this year.
Saturday November 19
- The Beaconsfield School's second annual Christmas Fair aims to be even bigger and better than last year. Alongside more than 30 stalls selling a wide range of gifts, crafts and food, there will be entertainment for all ages including inflatable sumo wrestling, a bungee run and lucky dip. there will also be a raffle with great prizes including hampers. The fair runs from 11am to 3pm and there is plenty of free parking. Entry costs £1 for adults while children go free.
- Beaconsfield's St Michael & All Angels Church community Christmas Fair runs from 11am to 1.30pm and features games, face painting and Santa's Grotto. There will also be a raffle, tombola and festive food to enjoy.
- Holmer Green Senior School are hosting a Christmas Fayre with a huge Christmas Market with local businesses selling their wares. A Christmas Cafe will serve festive food while there will be plenty of activities for the children and a Christmas Choir to serenade you.
Sunday November 20
- Dr Challoner's High School's huge annual Christmas Fayre is not to be missed. This year there's an 85 foot inflatable assault course, a silent auction with prizes including an Audi TT for the weekend and a hot air balloon experience, and a rodeo reindeer to put you through your paces. The market features local businesses and you can pick up anything from bath bombs to handmade Madagascan gifts. Entry is free for children while adults pay £1. The fayre runs from 11am to 3pm.
Friday November 25
- Christmas in Chesham will start at 6pm when the town's Christmas Lights are turned on, followed by a late night shopping festival. Santa will park his sleigh under the Clock Tower, local businesses will have pop up stalls and children can enjoy fairground rides. There will be plenty of festive food and drink and music provided by several local groups. Festivities will focus around the town centre.
Saturday November 26
- The Great Missenden Traders are once again hosting the Village Christmas Festival from 3pm to 8pm. The High Street will be shut to allow for fairground rides, Santa's Grotto and a Christmas market to take over. There will also be live carols, festive food and drink and there is even free entry to the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre. There will be free parking at the Train Station and at Missenden Abbey.
- Chalfont St Giles' Christmas fair begins at 6 pm in the village green with carols sung by Chalfont St Giles Infant School. The Christmas lights will be turned on at 6.30pm and festivities include number of stalls as well as mulled drinks, hot food and mince pies and a merry-go-round for the children.
- Iver's village hall will host a Christmas market with a raffle and tombola from 2pm to 5pm. The Christmas lights have been kindly sponsored by Pinewood Studios and will be turned on at 4.45pm. Along with mulled wine and mince pies, Iver Villange Infants & Junior's will provide some carols and a steel band will help set the mood.
- The Beacon School's Christmas Fair have an action packed Christmas fair with a market, auction of promises, Christmas street dance, go karts and Santa's Grotto. The school, on Amersham Road, Chesham Bois is raising money for local charity, The Theatre Shed and runs from 11am to 2pm.
Tuesday November 29
- Chalfont Dene will host a Christmas fair at Audley Chalfont Dene, Rickmansworth Lane. Amersham Accapella will serenade you with carols as you browse a selection of beautiful handmade gifts including jams, jewellery, festive wreaths, books, and sculptures. The fair runs from 5pm to 8pm and entry is free.
Wednesday November 30
- Denham Green’s Christmas Fair runs from 6pm along Station Parade, with market stalls, a fun fair and the Christmas lights switch on.
Thursday December 1
- Seer Green will be switching on their village Christmas lights at 6pm. The lights will be adorned on Orchard Road near the shops and there will be carol singing and mulled wine to enjoy.
Thursday December 2
- Old Amersham Business Association is hosting A Magical Christmas Evening in Market Square, Broadway and the High Street. As well as late night shopping, there will be attractions include an ice skating rink and Santa’s Grotto, with live reindeer. Parking is free and the Christmas lights will be switched on at 6pm.
- The Feast of St Peter once again hosts Chalfont St Peter Fun Night, from 6pm in Market Place. The longstanding tradition continues with fair ground rides, carols from the Chalfont Wind Band and Accord Choir and many shops will be staying open late with special Christmas displays.
Friday December 3
- Amersham's Christmas Festival, organised by the Amersham Action Group, is being held on Sycamore Road from 12pm with the Christmas lights being switched on at 4.30pm, followed by a 'grand finale'. Throughout the day there will be live music played by local performers as well as Christmas shopping. The children can look forward to a Santa's Grotto, funfair and a number of 'play zones'. Parking is free.
Wednesday December 7
- Gerrards Cross' Christmas Festival will be graced by a mystery celebrity guest this year, who will switch on the town's Christmas lights. Th festival runs from 6pm- 8.30pm in Packhorse Road, Station Road and Oak End Way. There will be late night shopping, handmade goods, food & drink, a fun fair and lots of choirs to boost your Christmas spirit.
Wednesday December 14
- The Beaconsfield Festival of Lights is returning once again this year, from 6pm. Alongside the usual laser light show, children's lantern procession, bouncy castles, late night shopping and more, there will be a champagne tent sponsored by Moet & Chandon. The customary procession along station road will begin at 7pm from the Mercedes showroom and will continue up the road to the Waitrose roundabout. The festival itself starts at 5.30pm.