This year's world-famous dance music festival Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) will be held at the Milton Keynes Bowl on July 11.
Among the lineup so far are:
- Critically acclaimed Art Department
- Los Angeles-based Carnage, who deftly fuse electro, hip-hop, pop and trap
- Detroit-born Claude VonStroke, owner of Dirtybird Records and now living the life in Venice Beach, remixes everyone from Kenny Larkin to London Grammar
- Cosmic Gate
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, dominant figures in the electronic music industry
- Dutch legend Ferry Corsten who has ensured his place at the top of the electronic music Hall of Fame
- Friction with Headliners on four decks with unreleased cuts
- Dutch DJ and producer Hardwell who has won the DJ Mag Top 100 poll for the last two years
- High Contrast , who will be joined by MC Wrec and Ilan Bluestone
- Jamie Jones, leader of the new sound of house
- John O’Callaghan, Jordan Suckley B2B Bryan Kearney, Kove and Linguistics—as well as Marco Carola, widely regarded as one of techno’s true pioneers
- Markus Schulz, a regular at Electric Daisy Carnival events around the world and known by his fans as “the Unicorn Slayer.”
- Matrix & Futurebound who have defined a whole new era in drum & bass via their skillful fusion of epic, melodic soundscapes with heavyweight dancefloor production and original vocals. Rising star Miguel Campbell and BBC Radio 1’s Mistajam will be in attendance
- Paul van Dyk—German DJ, musician, producer, Grammy winner and torch-bearer for the scene—had the longest unbroken run at #1 in the DJ Mag Top 100 poll.
Spokesman Jonathan Yates said, "This festival lineup wouldn’t be complete without drum & bass kingpins Pendulum (DJ set) with Verse. Raw and controversial, with momentous killer beats, they are not to be missed.
"One of the UK’s hottest new talents, Philip George, had the biggest breakout record of 2014 with “Wish You Were Mine.” PureNRG Live and Richy Ahmed will be performing live. Route 94 has quietly yet forcefully established himself as a distinctive young figure in the house music scene. For his latest album project, Cornerstone, Shy FX revisits old-school studio techniques and collaborates with a mouthwatering lineup of special guests.
"Drum & bass duo Sigma need little introduction; from early releases on labels such as Hospital and Viper Recordings, they have cemented themselves as an integral part of the scene. Steve Aoki head label Dim Mak, and Simon Patterson is a star of UK electro house. Sub Focus’ single releases span a plethora of electronic genres, from drum & bass and dubstep to house music and beyond.
"One of Holland’s most prized exports, DJ and producer Tiësto is a Grammy nominee and multiple winner of the celebrated DJ Mag poll. His legendary progressive electro house sound—along with his uncanny ability to read a crowd’s energy—makes him a perfect deck magician."
Visionquest, wAFF and Will Aktinson round out the lineup, with more to be announced.
Electric Daisy Carnival UK
Date: Saturday 11 July 2015
Venue: The Milton Keynes National Bowl, Watling Street, Milton Keynes, MK5 8AA
Age Restrictions: The event is strictly 18+ (valid Photo ID is required)
To get tickets go to www.cream.co.uk/go/edcuk2015