The new two-and-a-half minute trailer for Sam Taylor-Johnson’s film adaptation of raunchy bestseller Fifty Shades of Grey has been released.
Giving fans a view of the Red Room of Pain, there's no full-on nudity in this second glimpse proper of the upcoming flick - but it is steamier.
While Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey may be nearly ready to see you, fans of the Northern Irish heartthrob will be disappointed to learn you won’t be seeing ALL of him.
The 32-year-old star recently revealed he won't be showing off his entire body in the bondage-themed flick.
Asked if there are nude scenes, he said: “There were contracts in place stating that viewers wouldn't see my, um, my todger.”
- How the Prime Minister plans to hold a snap elect0:51
- Broken lamppost left to rust in Chesham
- Where are people more likely to run out on a bill0:55
- Police crackdown on criminals using the roads1:50
- A four bedroom Art Deco-style house in Gerrards C2:44
- Rescue teams at the scene at Tawsfynydd following0:46
- Police to hand out fines to overweight vehicles c1:39
- What's replacing the empty store in Old Amersham?0:41
The Northern Irish actor appears as billionaire Christian Grey in the big screen adaptation of EL James' erotic novel while Dakota Johnson plays Anastasia Steele - the college student he seduces, and introduces to the world of sadomasochism.
Asked if he found any of the scenes a turn on in the film, he added to The Observer magazine: “Anyone who thinks actors get turned on doing sex scenes in films is mistaken.
“There are dozens of hairy men standing around, moving cables and lighting equipment. That's not sexy unless you're into being watched, which I'm not.”
* Fifty Shades of Grey is released in cinemas on February 13 2015.