Villagers got together at a tea party at the weekend that raised cash for a volunteer-run library.
The Little Chalfont Community Library Fundraising Village Tea Party took place on Saturday (July 16) and has been deemed ‘a great success’ by organisers.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
The event was held in Little Chalfont Village Hall and was organised and run by volunteers and friends from Little Chalfont Community Library.
The village traders donated more than 100 prizes for the tombola and the library volunteers and friends donated a selection of cakes.
Committee member Christine Crease said: “The community really got together to make this a memorable event. We raised a substantial amount of money for the library thanks to the community’s and friends’ generosity.”