A woman who was found dead at a £1 million house in Gerrards Cross has been named as 30-year-old Gurpreet Kaur.
Officers were called to the house following reports that a woman had died.
A 58-year-old man from Gerrards Cross who was arrested on suspicion of murder has been released on police bail until December 1.
A Home Office post-mortem took place on Thursday October 13 but further reports have been requested to establish the cause of death.
- How the Prime Minister plans to hold a snap elect0:51
- Broken lamppost left to rust in Chesham
- Where are people more likely to run out on a bill0:55
- Police crackdown on criminals using the roads1:50
- A four bedroom Art Deco-style house in Gerrards C2:44
- Rescue teams at the scene at Tawsfynydd following0:46
- Police to hand out fines to overweight vehicles c1:39
- What's replacing the empty store in Old Amersham?0:41
- Rio Ferdinand in new BBC1 documentary2:22
The following tribute is published by Thames Valley Police on behalf of Gurpreet’s sister, Jaspreet:
"Gurpreet was a much loved daughter, sister and friend who was always kind and helpful. She will be dearly missed."