Police have released footage showing about 120 officers preparing to launch raids on properties in Chesham, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Buckingham and Middlesex, in connection with child sexual exploitation.
- How the Prime Minister plans to hold a snap elect0:51
- Broken lamppost left to rust in Chesham
- Where are people more likely to run out on a bill0:55
- Police crackdown on criminals using the roads1:50
- A four bedroom Art Deco-style house in Gerrards C2:44
- Rescue teams at the scene at Tawsfynydd following0:46
- Police to hand out fines to overweight vehicles c1:39
- What's replacing the empty store in Old Amersham?0:41
- Rio Ferdinand in new BBC1 documentary2:22
The raids were part of Operation Articulate.
Eight people aged between 28 and 45 were arrested.