Police have released footage showing about 120 officers preparing to launch raids on properties in Chesham, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Buckingham and Middlesex, in connection with child sexual exploitation.
- Westminster attacker was British born and had bee1:11
- Mary Berry's cooking show is very posh0:20
- More than 400 brave cyclists took part in the Chi1:06
- Lambs help the Epilepsy Society raise funds for P2:28
- Micro pig farm owner makes urgent appeal to help 1:54
- Things to do in the Spring1:04
- Behind the scenes at the National Film and Televi7:05
The raids were part of Operation Articulate.
Eight people aged between 28 and 45 were arrested.