The ‘Royal Family’ were in Ley Hill at the weekend when villagers celebrated the Queen’s 90th birthday.
A street party was held on Ley Hill Common yesterday (June 12) to mark the Queen’s milestone birthday.
Villagers’ donned Royal Family masks while tucking into a picnic and singing happy birthday to her majesty.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
One of the organisers Sarah Peterson said: “Big thanks to The Crown for all their support for this event and the Ley Hill Village Hall Committee for organising and helping on the day.
“Angela did a sterling job organising the event on behalf of the committee.”