The biggest event in a village’s calendar took place at the weekend.
Thousands of people went along to the annual Feast of St Peter event, which took place in Gold Hill Common, on Saturday (Jun 25).
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
The summer fair had a variety of entertainment for the whole family on offer, including an arena, dog show, gymnastics display and coconut shy and medieval knights dancing and fighting and more.
And for the first time ever the carousel that used in the hit BBC television series Downton Abbey made an appearance.
Organisers were hoping to raise close to £10,000 at the event for local good causes.