Foodies flocked in their masses to a popular food festival this August bank holiday weekend.
The Great Missenden Food Festival took place on a field off a roundabout on the A413, Great Missenden.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
More than 120 exhibitors, both local and from across the UK, were at this year’s event selling a range of products.
There was also street food on sale, live music, a live cookery theatre, live music, gift exhibitor area, free cookery and barbecue masterclasses as well as a foraging walk.
The food festival will return to the village over Easter weekend 2017.