Teenagers from two schools glammed up for their prom last week.
Dr Challoner’s Grammar School and Dr Challoner’s High School held a joint prom for its students at Amersham Cricket Club on Friday (June 17) evening.
The students enjoyed some food and drinks before dancing the night away.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13