Young artists helped raise more than £100 for a cancer charity at an exhibition.
Chesham Grammar School held its annual art exhibition recently.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
Pupils and staff sold fridge magnets and held a raffle in aid of Breakthrough Breast Cancer.
The fridge magnets featured prints of the work on show and the sales raised £120 for the charity.
The winner of the raffle was presented with a print copy of their favourite art piece.