People tucked into homemade goodies and had their pick of fresh produce at an allotment’s open day at the weekend.
The Chesham Allotments Group held its annual open day on Saturday (Aug 13) at the Cameron Road site.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
Chesham’s mayor Councillor Noel Brown officially opened the proceedings.
There was refreshments and a raffle at the event and produce grown at the allotment was also available to buy in return for a donation to the Chesham Allotments Group.
The annual event is an opportunity for people to explore a site that is not normally open to the public and to find out about how to rent an allotment and the sorts of things that can be grown.