People danced the day away in a Chesham park at the weekend.
Chesham Town Council’s Bands in the Park series continued in Lowndes Park on Sunday afternoon with music from The Shed Boys.
The band, based a thet Sportsman Croxley Green, cover music across the eras of the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
The group, made-up of Mike, Mick, Chris, Mel, John B and Dave, got the crowds of people, both old and young, up on their feet dancing.
Chesham Town Council’s Bands in the Park series sees free concerts performed in Lowndes Park every Sunday in July and August from 2.30pm to 4.30pm.
The next in the series is the Thame Concert Band on Sunday (July 31).