Hundreds of rubber ducks helped raise cash for charity when they dashed down a river at the weekend.
The Chesham All Girls Band’s duck race event took place on Sunday (July 17).
The day’s festivities began at The Pheasant pub in Waterside at 2pm where the band performed.
Refreshments and other family activities were also on offer.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
The race, which saw about 1,000 rubber ducks go head to head, followed at 3pm starting in the River Chess on the nearby The Moor in Moor Road and finished at the pub.
After the pub, the family activities continued and there was also a barbecue and raffle.
The band is run by volunteers and the uniforms, instruments and tuition are all free of charge.
The small fee the members pay help to cover the cost of the Scout Hut where the band practises.
For more information about the band email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.facebook.com/cheshamallgirlsband.