Hundreds of people and dogs flocked to a village’s annual fete at the weekend.
The Bellingdon and Asheridge Village Fete and Fun Dog Show took place on the village green in Chesham Road, Bellingdon, on Saturday (June 25) afternoon..
There was live music from the Hemel Hempstead Band as well as various stalls including a tombola, cakes and teas, bric-a-brac, coconut shy, china smash, a children’s corner and more.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
There was also a bar and barbecue and the annual tug-o-war competition for the Page Cup.
There were seven classes for people to enter in the fun dog show, including best puppy, golden oldie, prettiest bitch, handsomest dog, best young handler, wagiest tail and best rescue dog.
The organisers wrote on the event’s Facebook page: “The sun shone for most of the day, loads of people came and a brilliant time was had by all. Thanks must go to our wonderful team of volunteers who have worked so hard all day, and in some cases all year, to make the event a success. We couldn’t do it without you!”