Families had a despicable amount of fun at a Chesham school fayre on Saturday.
Elmtree School’s annual May Fayre was opened by Chesham’s new mayor Noel Brown and the town crier Jane Dodd was also present.
A Minion from the film Despicable Me, posed for photos with guests.
The event also had a chocolate and bottle tombola, a money tree, lucky dip, games, crafts, a bouncy castle, petting farm, cakes and snacks.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13