Families and friends enjoyed a fun afternoon at a village’s summer fair at the weekend.
The Ashley Green Summer Fair took place on Saturday (June 18) afternoon.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
There was a host of activities for all the family including a Pimms tent, a barbecue, stalls, a classic car display, petting farm, penalty shoot-out, children’s races, egg throwing, chuck-a-bale, coconut shy, craft making, raffle, tug-of war, a dog agility display, cakes and a bar.
People could also enter their dogs into the event’s fun dog show with prizes for each category.