Families flocked to a charity fun day at a farm at the weekend.
An event titled Fairies at the Farm took place on Sunday (July 10) at Hazeldene Farm in Asheridge Road, Chesham.
The event was packed full of magic, crafts, music, refreshments, entertainment and of course fairies and elves.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
There were also games, storytelling, treasure hunts, a parade, face painting, make-overs, craft and holistic workshops, a healing and meditation area as well as numerous stalls.
The event raised money for Chesham charity The Theatre Shed, an inclusive theatre group for young people and children.