Giant vegetables, fantastic flowers and amazing art were all on display at a village’s annual event at the weekend.
The Lee Flower Show took place on Saturday (July 16) at Lee Manor Park.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13
The event also featured an art tent, dog show, children’s races, ladies’ races and the president’s cup race.
There was also homemade cakes and teas on sale, traditional side shows, a children’s magician, animals, a performance from the Ellesborough Silver Band and more.
Following the flower show, the marquee was transformed ready for the evening’s dance, which had a real ale honesty bar, raffle and live music from Pop Culture.