A Hollywood actress has been spotted filming her new movie in Amersham today (Tue).
Rachel Weisz, who has starred in Oz the Great and Powerful, The Lobster and The Mummy, is in Old Amersham filming scenes for period drama My Cousin Rachel.
The acclaimed British beauty, who is married to Daniel Craig, was dressed all in black and rode a white horse down the high street.
The film is an adaptation of the classic novel by Daphne du Maurier and centres around the character of the beautiful and mysterious Rachel, played by Weisz.
The plot centres around a young Englishman who plots revenge against his mysterious, beautiful cousin, believing that she murdered his guardian. But his feelings become complicated as he finds himself falling under the beguiling spell of her charms.
My Cousin Rachel, due for release in 2017, also stars The Hunger Games and Me Before You star Sam Claflin and The Game Of Thrones actor Iain Glen and British actress Holliday Grainger.
Amersham has been used in a number of films and television programmes in the past including Four Weddings and a Funeral, Metroland, Circus of Horrors, Midsomer Murders, Cuckoo, Hammer House of Horror and Nighty Night.
- Thames Water answer questions after their unprece1:10
- Amersham charity launches Scrub Run to fundraise 1:25
- Rush Trampoline Park2:15
- Man dumps compost bags in burnham0:33
- connected knowledge1:18
- Walking football event for older Bucks residents1:02
- What's going to replace the garage in Old Amersha0:18
- These students are furious at Brexit induced cere3:03
- Chesham mum-to-be calls for parents in Bucks to s3:13