On day three of the Test match on Saturday July 8, you could be settling down with a friend in the Mound Stand.
From there, watch this special sporting occasion unfold at the most historic sporting arena in the game.
Not only that, but you’ll also receive a fantastic picnic hamper to enjoy throughout your day, which includes:
- A pair of freshly baked Eccles Cakes
- Jerk chicken with Caribbean rice salad and pickled summer slaw
- (V) Sharing pot of olives, stuffed peppers, caper berries, cornichons
- Sundried tomato hummus and crunchy seeded flatbread
- (V) Two bags of Market Deli crisps (Cornish mature cheddar and Anglesey sea salt)
- Two pieces of fresh fruit
- (V) A pair of olive levain breadsticks
- English rhubarb fool and ginger crumble
Afternoon tea box
- Classic afternoon tea sandwich selection
- (V) A pair of West Indian vegetable patties
- Godminster brie with Rosebud Preserves Great Yorkshire pickle
- Savoury biscuits
- Carrot and walnut cake
NB: dishes cannot be guaranteed as allergen-free, for all allergen information please refer to the full allergen matrix which is available on the Lord's Hamper ordering page.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets and picnic hamper for the England vs. South Africa Test match at Lord's on Saturday July 8, simply answer the question below.
Competition closes at 12pm on Thursday June 29 2017. For terms and conditions, visit www.getwestlondon.co.uk/rules.